মঙ্গলবার, ১৯ মার্চ, ২০১৩

Odesk Graphics Design Cover Letter 25.03.2013



A sample cover letter for Graphic Design position.
Dear Hiring Manager,

Today I have discovered this job in oDesk, and I’m very interested in your job posting. I have excellent encounter in graphics designing, logo designing and banner designing. I have excellent command over Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, and other related applications. I believe my abilities would be perfect for you. I can finish this job within the necessary time frame.

I am available 30 hours/week for your job, and my everyday time are flexible. I’m very energized to provide my solutions for your job. You can get in touch with me immediately to talk about this place further.

I am mostly on GTalk or Skype. We can talk about there in a fast way, if you are fascinated.

Regards,
Your Name Here

৩টি মন্তব্য:

  1. Online Training Center from oDesk http://bdonlinehomebangla.blogspot.com/

    উত্তরমুছুন
  2. Online earn Training Center http://bdonlinehomebangla.blogspot.com/

    উত্তরমুছুন
  3. Dear surayea,
    You have details the cover letter specially. I am also working on oDesk since 2010 and over 10000 of hour I have completed in multiple sector. Now I am trying to help some new comer to get their job by posting a Good CL.
    odesk seo cover letter

    উত্তরমুছুন

Popular Posts

অনুসরণকারী

এই ব্লগটি সন্ধান করুন